Saturday, March 8, 2008

Just for Holly!

abdcefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Just for Holly! I told you I would do it so here goes!

A - Attached or single: I am totally single
B - Best friends -I just have the most amazing bestest friends! Who I could totally not live without!
C - Cake or Pie: You know I have the worlds biggest sweet tooth! I love cake but if the pie is good (like Carla's) I love pie too!
D - Day of Choice: Mmm Saturdays are good because the change of sleeping in is greatest!
E - Essential Items: Lately it has been my waterbottle but up there with that are my cell phone and ipod oh and car keys... and because I am a nanny a nappy or two, some wipes and of course the dummy or binky of Gabby choice (life just doesnt go over so well without a dummy
F - Favorite Color: I love pink but I am a bit of a red girl too.
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: All about the bears!
H - Hometown: Perth, WA, Australia
I -Indulgence(s): chocolate and ice cream
J - January or July: I think it depends on where I live... I love summer... so you know for the states and Australia that can work for both! But there is something special about starting a new year!
K - Kids: My nanny total is up to 30! But as for my own - oh how one day I wish!
L - Life is incomplete without: lots of things... air is up there for me!
M - Marriage Date: Oh lets not go there today!
N - Number of Siblings: 1 - brother, 1 half sister and a 1 step brother
O - Oranges or Apples: depends on my mood! Lately more apples but I think it is because they are easier to eat in the car!
P - Phobias or Fears: Snakes and rejection!
Q - Quote(s): "Every girl of every ages should have at least one pair of red shoes" - me. Potty, Brush & Pray - Carla (good for right before bed). Be Good, Play Safe, Remember Who You Are, Make Good Choices & Return With Honour - what I tell my kids as they leave for school!
R - Reason To Smile: Lots of things make me smile... 'my kids', a beautiful sun set, my wonderful friend etc etc...
S - Season: Basically I can find things aout them all that I love! I do mostly love summer the most though!
T - Tag Six: Ummm yeah it is up to you!
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I was once a hand model!
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of meat: I was a vegetarian until I was about 10 or so (hazard of having hipie parents!) but I like meat - though the thought of it does gross me out a lot so to be honest I try not to think about it!
W - Worst Habit: Oh Holly I bite my nails too! But my worst habit I think is self doubt!
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: how do you pick one.. they both usually mean you are in hospital or sick or broken but oh wait ultrasounds means pregnancy too... so maybe ultrasounds!
Y - Your Favorite Food: well... ummm I like a lot! I love pea's and I love chocolate too but not together!
Z - Zodiac: Scorpio!

So there you go I posted again!

No comments: