Very very very cute. I love the updates. Man you were busy. My favorite is the picture of you sewing. I think you priceless,beautiful, and at total peace. You can tell that is one of your loves. Thanks for doing my tag. It was awesome. I like the tag that was the a-z one. Very cool I have not seen that one yet. I didn't know you had a video on your computer. When we IM would it work? Love ya
Jai there is a site on my blog that you can clip on "matiekay templates". She is this girl who just makes the templates for fun. Go and look at all of them. She even has ones for young women(She is lds), brownies, scouts. She is amazing and very nice.
Yay new template. Isn't that blog fun. I almost pick this same one.Did you know you can change some of you colors on your template. I love messing around with that stuff.
4 comments:
Very very very cute. I love the updates. Man you were busy. My favorite is the picture of you sewing. I think you priceless,beautiful, and at total peace. You can tell that is one of your loves. Thanks for doing my tag. It was awesome. I like the tag that was the a-z one. Very cool I have not seen that one yet. I didn't know you had a video on your computer. When we IM would it work? Love ya
Jai!! It's good to see some new posts on your blog! I love you, friend!
Jai there is a site on my blog that you can clip on "matiekay templates". She is this girl who just makes the templates for fun. Go and look at all of them. She even has ones for young women(She is lds), brownies, scouts. She is amazing and very nice.
Yay new template. Isn't that blog fun. I almost pick this same one.Did you know you can change some of you colors on your template. I love messing around with that stuff.
Post a Comment