Saturday, March 8, 2008

So I am totally catching up! This one is for Nancy!




Ok... so I guess its my turn to talk a little about myself! This is how it goes, or so I'm told. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.


1) Where I was 10 years ago: I was living in Connecticut working as a Au-Pair (an under paid nanny!).


2) 5 things on my "to do list" today: 1. get out of my jammies, 2. Sew some more of my quilt, 3. make my bed and get ready for Monday, 4. Go to the fireside tonight 5. I might take a nap - have to love Sunday afternoon's!


3) Things I would do if I became a billionaire: Oh wow cool! Well firstly I would set up my family and close friends (you know houses and cars etc.). I would invest a bunch. And then I would travel and bring all my girl friends from all over the world to one cool location where we could play and hang out with for a few weeks together!


4) 3 Of my Bad Habits: 1) I bite my nails, 2) I self doubt all the time 3) my trainer tells me my mind gives up way before my body does!


5) 5 places I've lived: Okay okay I have lived all over... Perth, WA (several different suburbs), GinGin on a sheep farm, Melbourne, Vic, and both Dairen and New Canaan Connecticut!


6) 5 Jobs I've had: 1) Baby Sitter 2) Full time K-mart chick! 3) Au-Pair 4)Call center girl 5) Super Nanny of course!


7) Something Most People Don't Know About Me: Ummm most people dont know the true meaning of my name.... :)


Tag: I pick Holly!


1 comment:

Holly Harris Murray said...

you in look stunning that pic!