
So I have been home 6 months... in fact almost 7! Well there are few things I miss....
1. Drive up ATM's - yep don't have em!
2. Pay at the pump - yep don't have that either
3. Walmart - a few things that are kinda close but not walmart!
4. Large Soda's - yeah I know I have almost totally given up soda but something about 44oz of soda makes me totally happy!
5. Sonic's - nothing even a little close to this
6. My Carla Mom
7. Cheap Air travel
8. Spring flowers and Fall leaves - there is nothing like living in New England I am sure!
9. Being so close to New York City and all that it has to offer
10. And the thing I miss most is my dear nanny friends... there is something like having close friends who do the same things that you do, who deal with crazy parents, even crazier kids, work long hours and longer weeks but still have time for their girl friend. Oh boy do I miss you all!
1. Drive up ATM's - yep don't have em!
2. Pay at the pump - yep don't have that either
3. Walmart - a few things that are kinda close but not walmart!
4. Large Soda's - yeah I know I have almost totally given up soda but something about 44oz of soda makes me totally happy!
5. Sonic's - nothing even a little close to this
6. My Carla Mom
7. Cheap Air travel
8. Spring flowers and Fall leaves - there is nothing like living in New England I am sure!
9. Being so close to New York City and all that it has to offer
10. And the thing I miss most is my dear nanny friends... there is something like having close friends who do the same things that you do, who deal with crazy parents, even crazier kids, work long hours and longer weeks but still have time for their girl friend. Oh boy do I miss you all!
1 comment:
We miss you too! And I have to say...pay at the pump is one of my favorite things about America as well!
Post a Comment