From here to there... and all that is between

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tie Dyed Baby!


So for Christmas I gave the kids I nanny a tie dye kit! Their Mum isn't into the craft and messy side of life so I wasnt sure how it would go over! The kids had an abosolutely LOVED it! And we now all wear our t-shirts with pride!

Posted by nannyjai at 6:16 PM

1 comment:

Holly Harris Murray said...

Looks like a fun day! You make me want to be a better nanny!

March 10, 2008 at 3:51 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
nannyjai
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  May (8)
  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (36)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (13)
      • and my name is Jack...
      • First Ride in a Tow Truck...
      • Just Some More Cute!
      • 10 things I LOVE about living in Australia!
      • 10 things I miss about the states...
      • Oh my goodness! Sometimes I think I Rock!
      • Just Something Cute!
      • So I am totally catching up! This one is for Nancy!
      • Jai's Bliss!
      • A night at the movies...
      • We all need blankies!
      • Tie Dyed Baby!
      • Just for Holly!
    • ►  January (2)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.