Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Up's and Down's and Even Some UpSideDown's of 2007


So as far as a year goes 2007 was well just that a year. It was full of many absolutely wonderful joyful things and few really hard things.... so here goes my recount of 2007...
January
My Mum & Gary arrive January 1st for a 3 week visit! It was there first international trip together and I was so excited to see them after a missing them for 2 years! It was so fun for me to watch them explore a new country - they were much braver than I ever thought they would be even daring the New York Subway on their own...


Mum & Gary in the Snow - what an awesome memory!

This was Gary's first time seeing the snow!


February

FebruaryIn February I was lucky enough to go to Snowbird with the Lysenko's. It is such a fun place full of family for the kids to play with and of course ski school! Maren didnt like it so much at all! My dear friend Claire came up to spend a few days skiing with me! I really enjoyed it but boy was I sure sore the next day! Aunt Irene was so kind to take me skiing the next day - I totally whined the whole way and ended up going inside at lunch time!

Claire and I looking cute before our lession!

Spring Break!

We all headed out to Arizonia for Spring Break! It was fun for the kids to spend some good quality time with the cousins on the King side! There we lots of sleep-overs and big playdates. I of course got see my friends out there too and that was an awesome treat! Oh and Anna-banana got baptized!

Anna and Jordy



A cousin sleep over!









Me and Anne's kids Maia and Sorrin being goof balls!




So does it seem I spent the whole first half of 2007 travelling? Well, at the time it didnt seem it to me but now looking back maybe I did!

May

May brough Leah from Australia bearing lots of yummy Australian food not to mention good company! We explored New York City and Washington DC.





July

In July I travelled to Utah to be at the baptism of Jaiden Mayo. Her dad Rodney was the missionary that taught me about the Church and Jaiden is named after me! It was such a special special day and I loved that I was so close that I could be there for it!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Jai you have a very fun and cute blog. I will be checking in alot to seee my favorite friend. Love ya

Holly Harris Murray said...

I am partial to the pics in Connecticut, cause I wish you were still here!!!

Nancy said...

Jai - You have been tagged. Go to my blog