Saturday, January 10, 2009
Week Three Blessing - A good dentist!
Well, no picture this week... Anyway... Here it goes! I am thankful and feel blessed this week because of a good dentist! Last Saturday afternoon one of my teeth started hurting really badly.. I took drugs hoping it would go away. Nothing seemed to work and frankly the pain was getting worse! By Sunday morning I was still feeling so stinky! I somehow managed to go to Church but by the time I got home I was in tears! Anyway you know when you are sick or in pain you kinda just need someone to tell you what to do... Yeah I was like that. So my roomie Zena told me to try and call an emergency dentist! Which I did and they saw me was soon as I could make it to this office. I had a wisdom tooth pulled just 20 minutes later and instantly felt much better (it had this tiny little hole in it where it butted up against the tooth next to it and when the dentist was looking at it after it was out of my mouth he poked that tiny hole and it sort of all con caved and made such a BIG hole)! I had, had a horrible headache the whole week before and just thought it was from the heat and all the junky Christmas foods I have been living on for the past two weeks but now I am sure it was my tooth!! So this week I am thankful that I live in a country where I am able to find a dentist at short notice and that I could start my new jobs this week without feeling like my head was going to explode!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you have skipped week four? better get blogging my friend! LOVE YOU!!!!
jai- i know you tagged me but i am sick right now so i will get to it in a day or two. Love you and loved getting to know better. i didn't know u had a puppy. i want pictures.
Post a Comment