Thanks Kelly! I was tagged and didnt even know it! So here are my 6 things...
6 TV shows I watch
* Grey's Anatomy
* Private Practice
* Criminal Minds
* Biggest Loser
* Brothers and Sisters
* Eli Stone (though I hear it has been axed!)
6 Resturants I like...
* Kits Thai Kitchen (Norwalk CT)
* Phi Yen (Northbridge - Perth, Australia)
* Fortunia (the place I always pick for birthday dinners!)
* Cheesecake factory (all over the States)
* Bollywood (Innaloo - Australia)
* Mcdonals... i just like happy meals okay!
6 Things I did yesterday
* Went to a 7 am gym sesson
* Ran a million errands
* Filled up my big water bottles
* Went to see Kiyomi in a play
* Swam with James and Kiyomi
* Worked on Primary stuff!
6 Things I look forward to
* Going to Melbourne with the girls for Shelley's birthday!
* School starting for the kids I nanny
* School starting for me!
* Convention in Melbourne
* Australia Day weekend
6 Things I Love
* My family!
* My friends!
* My puppy Milly
* The kids I nanny!
* Nap time!
* Chocolate
6 Things I can't stand
* Snakes
* Spiders
* Scary movies
* Stupid drivers
* People who walk slow in front of me!
* Rude people!
6 Things I love about Christmas (this one is seasonal)
* The tree
* People loving each other just because it is Christmas!
* Giving great gifts to friends
* The yummy food that you just have to eat!
* Christmas lights!
* Watching it all through Children's eyes!
6 Things on my wish list
* New Church Clothes
* My far away friends
* a cute husband!
- okay that is about it!
6 people I am tagging
* Tara
* Holly
* Nancy
* Wendy
I think they are my only blog readers....
1 comment:
You are welcome sweetie . . . .
Thanks for playing. I liked reading all your 6's . . . xo
Post a Comment