Tuesday, January 27, 2009

week Four - Australia

So this week I guess my blessing is being Australian! Monday was 'Australia Day'! I of course went to Kings Park to watch the fireworks with friends! It was awesome! I am thankful to be Australian! My Grandparents came to Australia from Holland shortly after World War 2. And I remember my Nanna saying she moved here not for her children but her Grandchildren!







The first few photo's were taken at a wildlife park that I took the little one I nanny to this week! Then the last ones are the ones I took yesterday at Kings Park! it was such an awesome day!
I love Australia!

3 comments:

Holly Harris Murray said...

k, I love that you can just like kick it with that kangaroo! :) I gotta come there!

Kelly said...

Times like Australia day I really miss home. Australia day is the best!! I am so glad to be an Aussie and I am glad your grans decided to bring your family to OZ so you can be Aussie as well. xo

Nancy said...

Australia rocks and so do you. Love the pictures and think you look so cute. Miss ya!