So I have been a nanny for almost 11 years... and had 30 charges...30 children that I have loved with my whole heart!
1. Andrew (12) - Such a smart boy!
2. Jacquline (9)- Just such a darling girl with a sweet kind spirit
3. Eric (7) - Has the best checks in the whole world, my first trip to the ER!
4. Sarah (4) - I would play with her - she would be the Mommy and I would be the aupair and then she would write me a check at the end of the game - so cute!
5. Micheal (2) - First time potty training - a darling sweet boy who loved to swim!
6. Alex (newborn) - My first baby! Oh I loved to cuddle him in the middle of the night!
7. Emma (2)- Loved to read books and ride in her pram.
8. Max (8) - full of brilliant idea's ('Jai lets save our money and buy a snow making machine!')
9. Sally Rose (5) - Just a sweet darling of a girl... who loved her dolly...
10. Abby (4) - LOVES YELLOW
11. Emily (6) - Loves to Dance
12. Micky (5) - Could run for hours and hours on END!
13. Jenny (4) - a thumb sucker
14. Monty (6 months) - the most amazing smile and giggle on a little man!
15. Jade (4 months) - a sweet little one with a smile that melted my heart!
16. Jordan (6) - on my first day at work with her said "I love you"
17. Ashleigh(2) - loved going out for coffee and cake with her nanny (second time potty training)
18. Olivia (newborn) - what is not to love about a brand new baby!
19. Jordan (16) - my oldest 'kid', fist one to send away to school and on a mission
20. Alex (14) - my little sister, has a big heart and so helpful
21. Taylor (12) - such a great boy! I have loved watching this one grow up!
22. Kalan (10) - I would have him empty his pockets before church - amazing how many lego men you can fit in there!
23. Kenon (8) - the dancing queen!
24. Anna (6) - there is a reason she is known as 'the love'
25. Charlie (4) - Ugh how could I love this boy any more! "I cherish you Jai" - if only he was 30 years older!
26. Maren (18 months) - my peanut! Third time potty training! I miss her so much
27. David (12) - jump jump jump my trampoline boy!
28. James (11) - TALKS ALL THE TIME!
29. Isabella (10) - A princess in the making!
30. Gabriella (18 months) - 4th time potty training! One of my best girlfriends!
So there are my babies so far...
Not bad for an 11 year career!
2 comments:
What an amazing person you are. I loved reading about all the different kids and the side notes you put. You are so much fun. I love the quilt you made. You are so amazing to me. I love and miss you.
You are amazing!!
Each and every one of those dear children are lucky to have had you as such a huge part of their lives.
Nany Jai Rocks!!
Post a Comment