Saturday, December 6, 2008

Birthday Love'in!


lollies lollies lollies

Mmmm yummy yummy yummy food... yummy...

So it has been way too long since my last post! So here I sit on a free Saturday night with my camera and computer ready to update you all on my life!

Well, I had another birthday - 32 is going to be AWESOME! I decided to throw a party and I totally loved it! I invited all my bestest girlfriends (who live close to me - you know if you lived closer you would have been invited too!) for a sweet treat party! All the food was just sugar filled!


Just some of the girls.... Dionne, Claire, Polly Me and Daniela


Kate, Verena and I - my oldest friends in the world!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Happy belated birthday...as Margot called me, I am the "Birthday Scrooge" - I'm not very good at wishing happy birthdays, I guess. The treats look delicious! I especially miss the Aussie lollies!