Saturday, April 26, 2008

I carried a watermelon...


So one of my most favorite movies ever is 'Dirty Dancing'. I love love love it (Eloise's nanny says that when you say something 3 times it means you really mean it!). So it is Saturday night and both sets of my plans fell through and I decided that it was time for a little blast from the past! I think I am loving it more tonight than before! My favorite line beside the classic 'No body puts Baby in the corner' is 'I carried a watermelon' - I can hardly look at a watermelon without thinking the line in my head.
For my 13th birthday I had a sleepover and we must have watched it a dozen times, well, at least the last dance a dozen times!

2 comments:

Holly Harris Murray said...

This IS one of the greatest movies of all times. I highly agree! Makes me want to go watch it right now!

Kelly said...

Yeah it is ! ! ! !
Love that movie. Shame about Patric. Hopefully he'll be okay. Sorry to put a downer on a great movie memory.