So I have never ever been in to any from of exercise. I would beg my mum in high school to write me a note to get me out of gym class - she always said no which caused a lot of teenage attitude. I have been know to make comment like 'you shouldn't exercise, you will probably get hurt, no body gets hurt sitting on a couch watching tv or reading a book.'
Last November I joined a gym for 2 month, thinking that it was a short commitment that if I tried and hated it, it wasn't going to be a great cost or loss. My first appointment I was weighed and measured... which was just horrible and confronting! The gym to me was like a whole new unfamiliar world that at first caused such anxiety for me that I would have to self talk myself into going inside.
Anyway I also started see my trainer Daniela. Who really has made a big difference it what I have been able to achieve. Honestly I would have given up months ago if I didn't have her on my side!
Five months later I am still going 5 times a week, so far I have lost 10kg or 22 pounds. Every month we weigh and every other month we weigh and measure. I am sleeping better, have way more energy during the day (thankfully because Gabriella keeps me running) and am eating so so so much better. I am enjoying seeing my muscles respond to working out. My next goal is to be able to run for 30 minutes without stopping (right now I can run for about 20 minutes out of 30).
Thanks Daniela for helping me run towards my goals!
3 comments:
Jai,
Your amazing! I wish we could train together!
You go girl. I am so excitd for you and wish I could be there so that I could get some training also. I am so out of shape.
Keep it up! I can now do (2) sets of 8 "real" pushups!!! My goal is to be able to do 20 real pushups!!! Let me know when you get to 30 mins running!
Post a Comment