Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I got picture tagged...

I got picture tagged....
Here are the rules:
1. go to your my document/my pictures
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag six people



Okay so here it is... This was taken on my iphone! It was taken in December. It is Gabby... my darling Gabby... it was prolly my second last day of work with her. Oh how I miss her! We were playing around and we trying to put two dummies (binkies or whatever you call them) in our mouths at once! It took her ages to do it and then when she did she would say 'Jai' and they would both fall out! It was so funny! We giggled and giggled that day!

So I tag Tara, Holly, Wendy & Kelly

2 comments:

Tara said...

That is mean... I am use mine will be something crazy! :)

Nancy said...

what a priceless picture.she is so cute