Thursday, July 3, 2008

Gabby and the Thinking Mat!

The darling Gabby is testing the boundries again (wait did she ever stop testing the boundries?!?!). Bless those terrible two's! Anyway we spend a lot of time sitting on the 'thinking mat'. Which starts with me putting her on the mat by the door and leaving her for several minutes while she usually yells in frustration! Once we are calm enough I ask "Why did Jai put you on the thinking mat?" Sometime Gabby is able to tell me why and sometimes I am not sure that she has any idea why she has been punished! So today I took this video of Gabby putting her baby doll on the mat! I giggled the whole time! I am hoping her baby doll learns quick because the 'thinking mat' is really hard work!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the thinking mat. She is just darling. I love her little Austie voice. Thanks for not judging me. That Audrey is becoming a little devil. I am not a fan of the terrible two times two.

Holly Harris Murray said...

You are the most amazing nanny I've met and I just wanted to tell you how much I adore you!

Holly Harris Murray said...

Time for a new post! LOVE YOU!