Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Elephants, Koala's & Snakes...

Me at Kangaroo Point

Me and feeding an elephant - the coolest thing EVER

Elephant Boggers

Snuggling a Koala named Misty

Polly

Brisbane!

Last weekend I went to Brisbane to attend a Singles Convention (yeah I know weird huh)... Anyway the highlight was Australia Zoo... I touched an Elephant, held a Koala and a scary snake!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Gosh, you sure are cute!

Nancy said...

YAY Jai. Those pictures are so cute. The one of you and the koala is great. You can tell that your face is thinning. The part about the elephant boogers is so gross.

Kelly said...

That is awesome. Sounds like you had a great time. I love elephants. They are my fav animal I think. I would love to ride one. Is that bad? You guys look great. Good on you for going as well! Those type of things always sound goofy and really they are the best.